To ensure a problem-free video conference, preparation is of the utmost importance. A test conference in advance is essential!
The following questions and tips will help you to optimally prepare your video conference.
Organizing a Video Conference
- If more than two locations participate in the conference, please determine in advance who will manage the video conference.
- If the screen presentation is to be transmitted, we recommend sending the presentation to all participants before the conference.
- If the video conference is to take place in a lecture hall at UZH, please contact us well in advance via our request form or by phone: 044 634 24 51
- Be sure to conduct a test video conference with all participants!
Participating in a Video Conference
- Have I received all of the data for the video conference from the organizer?
People: Organizer, participants, technical support, etc.
Connection: Web link or dial-in number/connection data
- How many people will participate at my location?
Groups of two to four people require a table microphone for video conferencing
- Do I have administrator rights on my computer to install any software or browser plug-ins required?
- Please take note of all of the information regarding software and browser versions!