With the Scan and Save function, scanned documents can be saved directly to a connected USB stick. Hold the UZH card to the card reader of the multifunction device for identification.
- Connect the USB stick to the multifunction device.
- Select Scan and Save in the main menu.
- Select the connected storage medium and storage location on the display.
- Select Scan.
- Place the document to be scanned in the feeder or on the scanner glass.
- Adjust the scanner settings if required.
- Press the Start button on the multifunction machine to start scanning.