The Access to Saved Files function allows you to print PDF documents from a USB stick. Please note that this function only supports PDF files. Hold the UZH card against the card reader of the multifunction device for identification.
Printing saved files from a USB stick is a UZH Print Plus service for which a fee is charged. Credit is topped up via the credit portal for UZH Print Plus.
Procedure for printing from USB stick
- Connect the USB stick to the multifunction device.
- Select Access to stored files in the main menu.
- Select the connected storage medium and document to be printed on the display.
- Select print.
- Adjust print settings if desired.
- Print start for final printing of the document.