We support your lecture or event with various audio-video services such as:
- Livestreaming from lecture rooms
- Recording in lecture halls or at the workplace / home office
- Lecture and event broadcasting
- Video conferencing
- SWITCHcast Mediaspace video portal
More information can be found on the Central Informatics support page under Audio-Video or directly by clicking on the services listed above.
Other services include:
- Technical issues: Technical issues may still occur despite all of the preparatory measures taken. Please take this into account when preparing your lecture. We recommend that students be provided with learning materials that are not exclusively video-based.
- Lecture materials: For copyright reasons, we recommend that you make the learning materials available via the OLAT learning platform or a protected UZH website.